Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby T Update

Well here is our update from today's appt. I am at a 1 which means I've progressed from last appt. Hooray!! Still soft and thinning another Hooray!! The baby however has not dropped yet. So I am scheduled for another appt next Wed. Now a week from tomorrow I will be a week late. That was about all my Dr. was going to let me go to for trying a VBAC. So on Wed. I'll have a sono and a check up. If I still have not progressed then a c-section will be scheduled. Either Thur., Fri, or if we want we can do it Sat. morning on our Anniversary. I think it's safe to say we'll skip the Sat. option. Don't want to totally give our anniversary away to this baby:) So needless to say anything can still happen, but for sure a week from now this baby will be here. And if it's by c-section then that's fine. I've done it before I can do it again:) Oh yes and I'll be getting my tubes tied for those of you that want to know!!!

No comments: