Saturday, March 14, 2009

Traumatic Story

So we had our first big brother hurting little brother episode! Chris had been holding Dustin and went to lay him down on our bed so he could go to the bathroom. I was in on the computer. Not sure where Eric was at the time. But we soon heard a crying scream come from Dustin. Chris and I both rushed in there and found Eric with him. When we asked Eric what happened he said he hit him. I asked him where and he pointed to his stomach. Now Eric was wearing his hockey glove so the hit would of been pretty hard. Eric got in BIG trouble. I took Dustin and went to feed him to calm him down. After I fed him I changed his diaper. When I opened it up it was full of blood and his circumcision ring was barely hanging on by a little thread. Now we had just been to the dr. that afternoon and the dr. said it was still on there pretty good and would be atleast a couple of days before it would fall off. I knew immediately what had happened. Eric had hit him in his man part and had ripped the ring off. Therefore why Dustin was so hysterical!! Imagine the pain. So we called the dr. immediately and they said as long as the bleeding had stopped he would be okay. He just had a traumatic way of it coming off instead of letting it come off naturally!!

Would you of ever thought? Look how sweet he is with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Niece Trombley! You and Chris are creating a fine and fun family. Enjoy - pretty soon they will be grown and will never move out!

Uncle Larry

Anonymous said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch. That's all I can say.