Monday, May 3, 2010

It's 2010 !



Eric finally lost his tooth that was pictured before! He is questioned about it all the time and he loves to tell the story how! It's quite cute:-)

Dustin has had his one year bday!! I can't believe it. I tried really hard to make that year last, but it still flew by! He's now 14 months and is starting to take steps! A little wobbly but he's finally getting there!

Boys are soooo funny together. They are finally at a place where they can play with each other. And Eric makes Dustin laugh so hard, it's priceless. But with that comes along fighting already!! I can't believe it. Actually it's more of Eric bothering Dustin and Dustin fussing at everything his brother does! They're crazy fun!

Here's some pictures of Dustin's bday. It was so fun and my last 1yr old bday party!



This is Eric with his favorite Puppet from Papa! Anyone recognize who the puppet is?!!



Dustin's bday pics!! They are backwards in the order! I can't figure out how to fix it:-) Guess that shows how long it's been~~

This is Dustin's after bath! He was covered in cake he had to go straight to the bath!
This was my fav pic! Way too much cake!



Eric and his buddy Isaac Weiss and Ms Bella Garcia!
Dustin's personal cake! In texas it's a tradition for the kid to have their own cake. You give it to them just like this and let them dig in! It's a tradition I've learned to love about Texas!
Letter of the Day: D Number of the Day: 1

It's a little dark but this was his bday banner! It was sooo cute. It spelt out Happy Birthday and then had a picture of him from each month~

An Amazing Cake!!


1 comment:

mrae' said...

MCGRUFF!!! take a bite out of crime :)

man, I wish I had been there for his b-day. Eric's was so great!