Thursday, November 20, 2008

The first

So I have decided to finally get this together. Now that Baby T will be arriving soon this will be the best way for all our loved ones to see new things. Even our closest friends are still 45 min. away now!! So as I am trying to figure this thing out (bare with me, I'm not too good at this stuff) I will start posting some pictures of our family!! 


We are still working on going poop in the potty. He says no I don't want to and that's the end of that~ will it ever happen? As long as it's before he goes to school I guess I'll be happy!



Eric turned 3 this year. He started the year off with a great party and the coolest cake ever!! Life changed so much between 2 and 3. He was the ultimate terrible 2, still cute though. So when we started approaching 3 and his attitude change we were praising Jesus!! We know our colors finally, still working on all the shapes, and love the abc's. Although his personality is not in his brains. As Chris says he doesn't need to be smart he's going to be an athlete. And any of you that know this kid know how he loves his sports. We've decided his favorites are probably baseball and hockey. It depends on what time of the season it is. He's surprisingly pretty good. Atleast he can beat Chris at times!! We'll see where he goes with all his sport loving. 


6 comments:

Roberts Perfectly Mixed said...

I was reading an article that children from 1yr to 5 yrs have a personality roller coaster and at every half a yr like matti is at 3 1/2 yr they go through a type of melt down- I totally agree! He was great at 3 then all of a sudden he's moody! I guess well see when he turns 4! :-) congrats on ur blog! Just one more way to talk to u! I'll have to send uctgeir wrestling pics!

Lisa said...

Michelle!! I am so glad you have a blog!! It will be fun to see what you are up to! I sent you an invite to mine.
Lisa

Jess said...

Love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Yes.....I love it, what a great way to keep in touch with my far away friend!!!

Spikey is so grown up....Funny thing happend the other day Joseph saw Jacob Herrera and loved his spikey hair that he got a hold of some lotion in my purse and spiked his own hair....Michelle I have my own Spikey!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved being able to keep up on you guys with this blog. I really enjoyed watching and playing baseball with Eric in Grandma's back yard a few months ago. I learned quickly you stand where he wants you to stand!

Anonymous said...

Wow - a Suite view of a football game, how nice! Even me as a not so great football fan would have loved that just for the view and ice cream!

Uncle Larry