Friday, November 28, 2008

cowboy pictures

Here are pictures of the Cowboy game Thanksgiving Day. I had to take a picture of our parking to show how close we were!! Front row BABY!! That was so cool felt like we were top dogs or something:)

Here's Chris and Eric waiting in line for them to let us in. Thank goodness for an iphone. Keeps that boy entertained (both boys actually).

Don't they look alike from the back.
This is Eric and his friend Matti.


Here's Elisa! Having that baby on Sunday. Thank goodness he's already weighing over 9lbs!





This is of the cowboys coming out. You never see this part on t.v.~





Half time show: Jonas Brothers. Pretty boring actually!


We had a sundae bar at half time. Caught Eric and Matti digging in it later. Boy did they sugar up!


Me and my lovely man!

Here's the whole gang that was there!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! What do you mean the Jonas Brothers were boring...you definetly don't have a 6 year old little girl!! :)

melyndamae said...

Hey - when can we expect a baby update? How are you feeling? How does Eric feel/act about the baby - is he excited?

Allen Family Five said...

HOW FUN!!! Going to the games is a blast!! I really wanna get tickets for a game next yr so we can see the new stadium. I wish I knew you were at this game...Jordan perforned at halftime. NOT THAT YOU WOULD BEEN ABLE TO SEE HER!!! I do agree the Jonas bros are lame...dorky! We need some better entertainment then pre teen music thank you very much! LOL!!! The oldest one is kinda cute tho! HA! Anyway, how did you get such a cute page. I dunno how to do anything on here and my page is as lame as the jonas brothers. Let me know you secret!!!